We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 5600 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- The problem with corporate social responsibility
- UK MP points to abuses in US tobacco fields, during govt. debate on modern slavery
- Bulgaria: Workers at Cherno More mine protest over unpaid wages
- Blog: Privacy and security in cyberspace: right of all or luxury of the few?
- UK: Jury clears 3 former G4S guards of manslaughter over death of Angola man during his deportation
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
Conflict & Peace
Business’ role in fuelling conflict, and contributing to peace
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
Human rights defenders
Cases and action for human rights defenders at risk
Tools & Guidance
How companies can manage their human rights impacts
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Freedom of Association
Right of workers to organise, advancing all labour rights
Freedom of expression, privacy and the right to protest
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights
Business & Children
How companies' actions & policies impact children's rights