We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 6000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Tanzania: Govt. official urges Acacia's subsidiary to cultivate good relationship with locals for peaceful operations
- AstraZeneca's partnership with African govts. expanding affordable healthcare for poor
- Tanzania: Govt. official hails Mazava Fabric & Production East Africa for creating employment for local women
- India: CIL, ONGC & HUL on Corporate Human Rights Benchmark list
- India: Global brands not doing enough to ensure a dignified life for workers in the garment and electronics industry, reprts a study
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Human rights defenders
Cases and action for human rights defenders at risk
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights