We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 6000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- USA: California bill would set excessive heat standard for warehouse workers
- Turkey: From war to sweatshop for Syria's child refugees
- UN Committee on Elimination of Discrimination against Women asks Switzerland to investigate impacts of country’s tax policies on women’s rights
- Ergon releases report setting out current state of disclosure under Modern Slavery Act
- USA: Global Horizons still owes $7.7 million to Thai workers after being held responsible for their exploitation
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
Human rights defenders
Cases and action for human rights defenders at risk
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights